Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I will tell of your wonders.....

I will praise you, oh Lord, with all of my heart; I will tell of all your wonders.I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High. Psalm 9:1,2

After 6years of negative pregnancy tests, God has chosen the perfect time to give us a positive pregnancy test! We give Him all the glory. We are doubly blessed with TWINS! We are thrilled, in awe and trusting His hands to allow these babies to grow and thrive. I'm 7 weeks, so I'm still a little nervous, but putting all my fears at his feet. My due date is this December.

My heart is still with those going through infertility struggles, I know what it's like to read posts like this one, bittersweet. You will remain in my prayers, I understand your hurt, longing and frustration.

You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever.
Psalm 30:11,12

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I am so incredibly happy for you!!!!! Words cannot express the joy in my heart right now. I will continue to pray for you and your growing family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing the happy dance for you!! Sooo blessed to see this post!

    ReplyDelete