Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Boy oh Boy, how we've been blessed!

Owen and Sam born November 2011


Owen: gift from God
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. James 1:17

Sam: the Lord hears
For this child I prayed, and the LORD has granted me my petition that I made to him. I Samuel 1:27


 Owen and Sam - 5months

I took a leave from the blog because most of you get plenty of updates on my Facebook :) I wanted to give one last update on this blog, so that all would know the mighty thanks we give God for the two blessings he chose for us. I can't accurately express all that God taught me in our 6year wait, but I can say that He was forgiving of my impatience, anger, confusion, depression, doubt and He continually filled me with His grace and love.

I am thankful daily that God doesn't abandon or give up on me due to shortcomings.... the boys are a reminder of His good and perfect plan. I didn't do anything to earn them, I wasn't "good enough" or plea enough... He chose this generation to bring these boys into our lives, for His kingdom and His special plan for their lives. We give all the glory to God.  

Revelation 4:11 You are worthy, Jehovah, even our God, to receive the glory and the honor and the power, because you created all things, and because of your will they existed and were created.






No comments:

Post a Comment