Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Baby shower, friend expecting and starting

Planning my brother/sister-in-law's baby shower, making cute monkey and frog picture frames for unborn - already precious - nephew's bathroom... making a Congrats banner and assembling a fun baby gift basket... can't wait to meet him. Secretly planning the theme for my one-day baby's room. I just got off the phone with a friend that got pregnant "just on her first month of trying!". Went to the restroom to shed a couple of self-pity tears in private, dry my eyes and come out with a smile infront of my daughter and her friend... on top of that, the restroom break shed light on the fact that I just started. Really? Blah. Is it too early to go to bed?

"I consider our present sufferings insignificant compared to the glory that will soon be revealed to us." Romans 8:18

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry girl. My heart hurts for you, and I hate that you are having to go through this. And I know that no words can make it better for you. And I don't want to say anything that is insensitive Like you have talked about before. Just know that I'm praying for you and your hubby.
    So many of my friends are going through this same thing, and I just don't understand why. It makes me question why God does things like this. But, I have to just keep telling myself that he is good all the time, and has a plan that I may not understand. It's easy for Kevin and I to say "well we want to get pregnant on this month" because with Dane we had no trouble. But we have no idea if our 2nd baby will be as easy, or if we will have problems like this or like my friends. We have no idea. I just want you to know that I am thinking about you, and look forward to reading when you get blessed with your heart's desires. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much sweet friend. You are right, He is good and all the time He is good. Your words are always encouraging and I SO appreciate them and each prayer as you lift us up. I sure don't understand it, but I do understand that He is in control and that I have to remain hopeful and faithful.... no matter what kind of crummy day I have :) I so want to give Him the glory upon seeing a Big Fat Positive pregnancy test :) But, I will give Him glory if I'm never able to see one as well... it just might not come as easily! Hope to see you soon. Also, don't EVER feel afraid to tell me when you are expecting again!! I WILL be happy for you and joyous over his little miracles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry sweetie. You are so very strong. It's okay to cry...oh so very natural. I am praying for you friend.

    ReplyDelete