Monday, April 19, 2010

Blank

Sometimes only His Word is what I need. No clever stories, no uplifting epiphanies, no "wow" analogies. His Word is all I need.
   
The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace."Numbers 6:24-26 

God said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. (2 Cor 12.9-10)

2 comments:

  1. Amen!

    Through our weakness HE(!!) makes us strong!

    Me daily: Not my will but your will Lord. Living for you Lord. Here I am Lord. Lord what do you need of me today?

    My verses these past few weeks are 2 Cor. 3:17-18

    You are an example of God's strength living in His child! Love you girlie!

    ReplyDelete