Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Project IF

Mel at the Stirrup Queens is working with Resolve on the new "Project IF". (Thanks for spreading the word, Amanda!)

This is on the agenda: "In other words, take out one of the “what ifs” that keep knocking around inside your heart, keeping you awake at night, and allow the larger community to commiserate, empathize and help you carry your burden by reading your words."

 These are thoughts about infertility among thousands of women.... we aren't alone. Some of the "IF" quotes are sobering and some are comical. I'm not sure what my "IF" will be... "What if the 'baby's room' never gets to hold a baby". "What if my husband is never called 'daddy'".  I'm trying to think of something funny, to lighten the mood, but I can't....

Here is the article:

Lord, help me to learn from and lean on Your faithfulness. Remind me that You will meet my every need and will never leave me, so that I may confidently place my future, all of it, in Your hands.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment